Body Reconstruction or Body Lift
Call Linea Cosmetic Surgery today for you free, private consultation with Dr. Stiller and learn more about our Body Reconstruction procedures….you deserve to Be the you, You want to be.
- Bleeding-As with any surgery, bleeding is a risk. This may form a blood collection called a hematoma and may require some drainage. It is important to discuss any history of excessive bleeding or family history of bleeding.
- Infection-Infection is relativley uncommon. Antibiotics will be given to you during the surgery and will usually be taken after the surgery.
- Scars- There will be a scar around your midsection.
- Asymmetry-There may be asymmetry in some areas.
- Pigmentation change of skin
- Irregular contours
- Wound separation-Would edgs can occasionally pull apart. Your body will heal it, but it may prolong the healing time.
- Skin necrosis
- Numbness or sensation changes of the skin
- Some patients will require additional surgery
Body Reconstruction (Body Lift)